When we talk about wall collage, we usually play safe by using one photo for each frame. It can get tricky when creating a wall collage but we had showed some examples of wall collage and talk about how to create them in our previous blog posts. This time, we will be showing you on how you can create a wall collage with our collage photo frames and premium prints/IKEA prints.
At Print For Fun, we have various colour frames (i.e. Blue, white, black and wood) and collage style (i.e. 2×2, 3×3, 4×4) for our square frames. You can play around with the colours and collage style when creating a wall collage. Below is an example
This wall collage is created using the:
- A Collage of 2×2 photos with Yellow Square Frame (Unfortunately, we no longer sell this colour frame)
- Collage of 4×4 photos with Black Square Frame
- A Collage of 2×2 photos with White Square frame
- Collage of 2×2 photos with Blue Square Frame
- A Collage of 3×3 photos with Wood Square Frame
Let’s kick it up a notch by creating a wall collage with both collage photo frames and single photo frames.
This wall collage is created using:
- 1 Black Square Frame
- 4 Instaframes
Here’s another creative way for you to create another wall collage using a collage poster:
- 1 40cm x 50cm Poster Collage
- 4 Instaframe
This wall collage using:
- 2 40cm x 50cm Customised Poster Collage
- 2 Instaframe
And that’s it, folks! Hope that this blog post gave you some ideas in creating a wall collage with collage photo frames. Here is some advice on how to create a wall collage and previous examples on creating a wall collage.